The fixed wing aircraft is a King Air B200. The King Air has a 335 mph cruising speed and can be airborne in less than an hour after a request. This aircraft is available for both critical care air transports and medical charter flights.
North Flight’s fixed wing aircraft is owned and operated by Munson Healthcare/North Flight, Inc.
North Flight Air is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems.
- Accommodation for one patient, plus a family member who flies at no additional cost
- Equipped for critical care air transportation needs
- Hospital-to-hospital transports
- Emergency transfers within the continental United States and Canada
- Medical Charter Flights within the continental United States and Canada