The fixed wing aircraft is a King Air B200. The King Air has a 335 mph cruising speed and can be airborne in less than an hour after a request. This aircraft services all of Michigan and is available for both critical care air transports and medical charter flights.
North Flight’s fixed wing aircraft is owned and operated by Munson Healthcare/North Flight, Inc.
North Flight Air is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems.
- Accommodation for one patient, plus a family member who flies at no additional cost
- Equipped for critical care air transportation needs
- Hospital-to-hospital transports
- Emergency transfers within the continental United States and Canada
- Medical Charter Flights within the continental United States and Canada